We are back!
It is finally here, yes, the Sunday we've been waiting for has arrived. May 10, is Mother's day for sure, but this after being quarantined for 6 plus weeks. To make this happen and happen safely, there are several guidelines we are putting out today so that we can have a great time of worship.
Sunday Worship Guidelines:
- Entrance front doors for the LBA
- Exits side doors of the LBA (they will remain locked).
- PPE is not going to be provided by the church.
- Expanded worship space for social distancing
- We will not have nursery or GK. Staring in June.
- Respect other's preferences on personal interaction
- We welcome all kids to the main service and are asking each parent to shepherd their children regarding social distancing.
- Timely exiting the church will be required so that SD is maintained especially after the service
- No coffee or refreshments provided (bring your own)
- The offering will be taken by placing your gifts in the metal tan box on the back table. We will not pass the plate.
- We are open for business.
I know this will be a great Sunday to be back together. As we ease back into a normal schedule there will be a few bumps in the road, but by God's grace and the practice of patience and prayer it will be a great time of worship.
"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." Heb 10:23–25
See you all on Sunday!